It is less than a day before I head off to Costa Rica and I have nothing packed.  I’ve only ever traveled out of the country once when I was twelve and my mom did my packing for me, so I don’t consider myself a professional international packer. What’s the weather going to be like?  Am I going to have enough room in my suitcase to bring back bags and bags of coffee?  Will I need my laptop?  Am I even going to wear that outfit?  What is everyone else bringing?

As stressed as I am with all my packing ordeals, I am completely excited to see what this trip has in store for me!  I am traveling to Costa Rica over Thanksgiving break and am going to learn everything there is to know about coffee.  I have quite an obsession with coffee, so when I heard about this trip a year ago I knew I needed to apply immediately.  We’ll be learning the practices of growing, harvesting, and producing coffee, but I’m mainly excited to actually get to taste the coffee.  Can we say caffeine high?

So until then, I’ll just keep staring at my suitcase, probably pack and repack it about 5 more times, and hope that time flies by super fast until I’m in Costa Rica sipping on that amazing Costa Rican coffee.