A peanut place not only is in Georgia but is in Brazil, with such an important peanut-producing place for the world. There are many connections between Georgia and Brazil, but this was my first time being involved with peanuts. My trip focused on getting new experiences and working with new crops to me in research and interactions with production. Learning about peanut production research is interesting and placed in areas with different requirements. Learning about production systems started with going to field days and meeting researchers for production in-season. The green field picture with the double rainbow shows the good luck found in these experiences and the great people I meet. The rainbow means rain which occurs a lot and creates changes in unique situations with moisture that are not occurring in the USA. The second photo at the end of the season harvest, behind me in the picture, was a time of high anticipation. Farmers from one region each have their harvest measured for a section of their fields and determine who produces the most. This is an interesting contest in which each farmer and their agronomist work for the best production. In this, as a dual role, did the farmer do the best they could, and the agronomist’s job is to have the best recommendations as this reflects on the quality of their job. Their skills as agronomists get sharpened at field days, which reflects the research occurring. The experience in a short study abroad starts with research, then meeting agronomists and then farmers, and watching the knowledge move was a great experience. A great time for me to learn new skills and meet people, while many of them had anticipation that I come from Georgia and I have worked with peanuts. While I have not worked with peanuts, and my research areas are in other fields, there were still great opportunities to share ideas. In flying south for the winter, I learned skills still important for an agricultural student in Georgia.