It is days before my departure and I can only help, but feel like how I did freshman year when I was packing my bags to leave my hometown for Athens. I feel like I am somehow over-packing, but also not packing enough and mixed with emotions of joy, excitement, anxiety, and the unknown. I have no idea how receptive my host nation will be of us tourists, but I have an optimistic outlook that they will be helpful and welcoming in their own ways. I am sort of scared about the many layovers with my flights because I am a heavy sleeper and could oversleep at any terminal before I realize my plane has left, but I will fix that with loads of coffee. I am also extremely excited and full of joy that I will finally realize my dream of seeing different parts of the world other than North America even though tacos, maple syrup, and hamburgers have a special place in my heart that maybe the french food could compete for. I have studied the people of France by looking up their pop culture and music and hope they will also like the mixed culture I have to offer as well. I also finally upgraded my phone in order to take better pictures for the voyage, and to return with sights my friends and family can see. I can not wait!