Hey all!

My name is Robert Jones and I’m a super senior in the agriculture education program! This is my final semester and and I am so excited for life post grad!
The study abroad trip to Costa Rica is equally thrilling and terrifying in that I have a strong sense of adventure, but have never flown before! This will be my first time out of the country, and I’m beyond pumped to go to the beautiful Costa Rica and learn about a college students’ best friend, coffee!
A little about me, I graduated from high school in 2011, got my associates from ABAC in December 2013, spent a year at the UGA Tifton campus, a semester interning with the environmental education program at the Fortson 4-H center, and am living my last semester at the Athens campus! I plan on pursuing a career in full time camp ministries, and already have a job offered to me in California starting in January!
I want to use this trip to increase my world view and see what life is like outside of the US. I feel that this will be a great chance to get out of my comfort zone, increasing knowledge of both other cultures and coffee, and meet other great UGA students!
Well, that’s all for now! Thanks for taking time to read about this, and if you have any questions, let me know!

Robbie Jones

Posted in: