It’s been a week since I’ve been back and I have to say I’m in a little bit of a depression. Don’t get me wrong, it is nice to be back with ice and public bathrooms but I do miss walking past an architectural masterpiece every five minutes. I also already miss everyone in the group! I’ve already reunited with the people I got closet to in my group once already and we are making big plans for next year. It was literally the best three weeks of my life and it is definitely going to be something I won’t forget. I woke up with over 100 notifications the other day from all of my friends at home creeping on my Facebook pictures. They all wish they could of came! In a way I wish they did do but I’m kind of glad they didn’t because it allowed me to bond with new people and truly explore Europe. I also have a new family to hang out with in Athens. Overall I would recommend studying abroad to anyone that’s considering it. Especially the Garden and Arts Tour!! The teachers have got to be some of the best at the University of Georgia and they take you to the best sites in Europe. If I could recreate the whole trip I would in heartbeat. DSCN1790 DSCN1750 DSCN1651 DSCN1242 DSCN1038 DSCN1023