It has been a couple of days since I have gotten back from Costa Rica. I miss everywhere we went, but it is still nothing like home. The trip opened my eyes to a lot that I would not have been able to see if I had stayed in our country. The standard of living is a lot different. Everyone there seems to take what they have and use it to the best of their ability. Everything also seems at peace.
I am starting to realize how grateful I am of all the amenities we have. In some places the water available had to be used sparingly. Everything possible is conserved and recycled. All of the plastics, paper, and glass have bins everywhere to be recycled. If we can take a portion of how everything is run in Costa Rica, our country will be better off and have less pollution.
This trip has opened the doors for me to take more trips in the future. I have a feeling I will end up visiting Costa Rica again. My favorite areas where the volcano and the beaches. Although most of the beaches have a strong rip tide, I would like to find one that doesn’t in the future. Costa Rica is a great place to visit and I would strongly recommend it to others.