HELP WANTED! How do you condense ten fantastic days on the road in breathtaking Scotland down to one blog post. CONCLUSION: You can’t! So here is what I’ve decided to do, take the best moments and break them down into a few different categories: sweet memories, shock-factors, laughable moments, and lessons learned.
- Little Elsa with the card.
- Teacher gifts.
- Owen telling us that Americans are the standard.
- Americans are easily noticeable.
- Questions about politics.
- Luggage on the trains.
- How quiet the cities were.
- The amount of times we visited the grocery store.
- Lion King.
- We don’t give kids enough credit.
- Action without reflection is just a waste of time.
- Photos don’t capture the experience.