The time is 11:38. I just arrived home from participating in UGA’s Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony and in a little less than 12 hours, will board a plan to embark on my final adventure as an AgDawg. To say that I am excited would be a large understatement. To say that I am nervous would be an even larger understatement. However, deep down inside I have a peace reassuring me that this will be an adventure of a life time. This past week has certainly been one for the books, with many celebrations of life, friendship, accomplishments, and family. As I finish gathering everything I may need over the next three weeks, I am reflecting back over my time here at UGA. The Lord has certainly blessed me with more opportunities than I deserve, this trip being one of them. I could list out everything I am looking forward to and even still would leave some things out. One thing in particular, though, that I am looking forward to is interacting with the people. I have always enjoyed meeting new individuals and forming relationships. While our cultural norms may be very different, I am excited to spend time with the French while experiencing their love for agriculture. This trip will be my second opportunity to travel abroad with CAES learning about foreign agricultural practices. I am very grateful to be traveling with a good friend, Sarah Jane, and can’t think of a better way to close out my undergraduate career than a trip to France. So until next time, please pray for safe travels for all of our students traveling abroad and wish us the best of luck as we embark on this incredible journey!