The eastern most cliff on the eastern most Uruguayan city of Punta del Este provides a view both beautiful and terrifying. With the waves crashing on the sharp rocks below, I felt exhilarated. I wasn’t scared, not really. I was in awe. Views like the one I saw today remind me that I am so blessed to be able to travel out of my comfort zone, which, like the view can either be beautiful or terrifying but is always exhilarating. People say that it’s the little things in life that makes it special. Certainly, this is true in Uruguay. The way people treat each other here, like a long lost neighbor, the way they take time out of their incredibly busy lives to socialize and build upon their relationships is so special. Most impressive of all, however, is the passion each farmer had for their trade. Whether they were proud in their traditions or running a high tech large scale operation, these people were proud stewards of the land. If every inhabitant on this bountiful planet emulated these people in their love and care for each other, the environment, and their trade, life would be simple. Life would be even better.