It’s really almost here!! A little over twelve hours from now I will be on my way to the airport to leave for Europe for three weeks! Italy, France, England, Scotland and Ireland. I don’t know if I’ll ever want to come back. I’ve never been more excited for anything in my life. I think it’ll be the biggest life-changing trip I’ll ever experience. My biggest concern at the moment that I don’t upset my parents too much for leaving because my brother is coming also. I also hope I just don’t forget to pack anything or pack too much (I can only bring 33 pounds with me, yikes!). In order to prepare for this trip I have been shopping over the past few weeks to make sure I have the proper clothes, luggage and personal items.

When deciding where to study abroad I was pretty much open to anywhere. The hardest decision for me was trying to decide between Europe and Australia. Ultimately I chose the Garden and Arts tour with the idea that I would get to check off many more places off of my bucket list. It will probably be the busiest three weeks of my life but also the best. While abroad I will be getting classics and horticulture credits. And these classes are perfect for me because this study abroad program is through my college.

Well I must get back to my packing but wish me luck please!