In order to keep the cost of tuition reasonable for our participants, donors fund the remaining costs associated with the program for the participants themselves. High quality leadership education is a valuable tool for both the small farmer and the corporate salesperson. Our donor dollars are always responsibly spent to leverage the best experience for a practical cost that achieves a tangible result.
A gift of any size can help. We will accept cash, checks (payable to the University of Georgia Foundation) or credit cards. We also accept the following:
- In-Kind gift: Consider donating stock, gifts of tangible property and real property.
- Matched Giving: Many companies match employee donations in order to maximize the impact of gifts, so don’t miss the opportunity to double your impact.
- Planned Giving: Bequests can include designation in a will or living trust, a charitable gift annuity, a charitable remainder trust, a charitable lead trust, life insurance policies or the remainder interest on your home.
- Endowment Gifts: Pledge to give support for up to five years and donate funds to the program’s endowment.
- Scholarship Award: Help pay for half of a participant’s tuition by donating monetary funds. Awards will be based on level of need and available funding.
- 25×25 Campaign: This is our annual giving circle where we encourage you to sign up to give $25/month to support our 25 AGL participants in their leadership journey.
Giving Levels and Sponsors
|Silver||$10,000 – $24,999|
|Bronze||$5,000 – $9,999|
|Benefactor||$2,500 – $4,999|
|Patron||$1,000 – $2,499|
|Friends of AGL||<$1000|Mike Harrell, Farm Monitor AGL Class of 2017 with Agriculture Commissioner Gary Black Lanie Riner, 2017 Cohort Gerald Long, GA Farm Bureau President 2017 Cohort with Forestry Association