Blueberry IPM Field Day
Tuesday, April 5th
Location: Chambers Brothers Blueberry Farm
2270 Fire Tower Road
Homerville, GA 31634
- Hands-On Scouting & Pest Reminders:
- Spotted Wing Drosophila & Insects —Dr. Ash Sial, Blueberry Entomologist
- Fruit Rots & Post-harvest Diseases —Renée Holland, Area Blueberry Agent
- Tank-mixing & Pesticide Safety —Jeremy Taylor, Clinch County Ag Agent
- Air-Assisted Boom Sprayer Demonstration & Comparison—Archy Bennett, Bennett’s Tractor Service and supporting materials and guidance from Dr. Glen Rains, Ag Engineer
One hour of pesticide credit will be given to private pesticide license handlers and one hour will be given to those with commercial license. Please call the Clinch County Extension Office at 912-487-2169 if you plan to attend.
Field day is hosted by UGA Extension Clinch County and sponsored by Bennett’s Tractor Service.