Lab news feed
- ESA – Great student talks – Nice work Carson Bowers.
- Seth Whitehouse’s second manuscript in blueberries – published online
Local and landscape-scale heterogeneity shape spotted wing drosophila (Drosophila suzukii) activity and natural enemy abundance: implications for trophic interactions https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1Y7WncA-IW0Ux
- Shereen Xavier publishes second paper in Remote Sensing
- Undergraduate assistant publishes paper in JES- Nice work Casey Graham
- Southeast Regional Fruit and Vegetable Conference invited talk on blueberry predators http://dev.manicmoosemedia.com/SERegional/wp-content/uploads/Show-Me-the-Predators-Unraveling-the-Enemies-of-Georgia-Blueberry-Pests.pdf
- Blueberry biocontrol paper in press.
- Seth Whitehouse to graduate with MS!
- Seth Whitehouse defends MS Thesis and PASSES! Congrats Seth!
- Graduate students give talks at ESA
- Cover crops planted for 2018 field season
- Solar project begins
- Authorship manuscript accepted in Research Integrity and Peer Review
- The rush for ESA and final data collection
- Closing down field projects and preparing to harvest cotton
- Blueberry manuscript accepted in Environmental Entomology – Good work Seth Whitehouse
- Greenhouse biocontrol manuscript accepted in Biological Control
- Wildflower manuscript accepted in Insects – Good work Shereen Xavier
- Hot field season, everyone is running in multiple directions to complete field work in cotton, blueberry, wildflower provisioning and laboratory work on molecular gut content analysis
- Asparagus natural enemies paper online – Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment