The September Extension Plant Pathology Update is available here:
Topics included are:
- Disease clinic report for July and August 2013
- Table of disease samples diagnosed in September and October a year ago (2012)
- Turfgrass Disease Control: Emphasis on fall activities
- Bipolaris leaf and crown rot
- Large Patch
- Spring Dead Spot
- Fairy rings in turfgrass
- Methods to maximize efficacy of turfgrass fungicides
- Update on three ornamental/tree diseases of concern: Where are they now?
- Sudden Oak Death
- Thousand Cankers Disease
- Boxwood Blight
- Disease management for row crops nears end for 2013: What’s next?
Past Extension Plant Pathology Updates are archived here:
As always, comments and suggestions for improvement are always welcome! I hope you find this information useful.