Cultivating Environmental Stewardship
Wylde Center, a local non-profit leading in environmental stewardship and education, is seeking 3-4 Nursery Apprentices for the 2021-2022 growing season.
Nursery Apprentices will be involved with all the tasks of our nursery and plant sale operations
The apprenticeships will run a full season from August-June, with the month of December off. Time commitment of 10 hours per week.
Assist in Plant Sale operations, including nursery work and sales.
- Small-scale nursery work
- Plant propagation- seeding, uppotting, dividing, rooting cuttings, seed saving, etc.
- Light construction
- Social Media/Marketing
- General Data Entry
- Any weekday(s) during regular business hours.
- Occasional evenings
- Occasional Saturday mornings
- Able to lift/move 50 lb
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Have your own transportation
- Punctuality, communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills are essential
To apply for this job please visit www.wyldecenter.org.