This County Extension Educator position is an exempt professional staff role within UGA Cooperative Extension responsible for coordinating and delivering specific components of the Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR) educational program out of this county office. This employee works cooperatively with all Extension faculty and staff where applicable and is administratively responsible to the County Extension Coordinator and the District Extension Director and programmatically responsible to the District Program Development Coordinator.
To apply for this job please visit www.ugajobsearch.com.
- Assist in the coordination and teaching of the county ANR educational program.
- Coordinate efforts with the District Program Development Coordinator and the County Extension Coordinator to establish community partnerships with agencies and organizations that will facilitate the delivery of ANR program in the assigned county.
- Conduct ANR programs with prepared curriculum that meets the needs of the communities.
- Incorporate the results of program evaluations and feedback in planning future programs and techniques used in implementing programs.
- Coordinate reporting with County Extension Coordinator (CEC) and make reports to appropriate clientele and public officials through media, personal contacts, and/or group meetings to provide information on progress of ANR programs.
Requires at least a baccalaureate degree in the field.
- Effective communications skills – oral and written.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Demonstrated use of technology in managing and/or delivering educational programs.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
UGA Benefits Eligible